To know Christ and to make Him known. We know Christ by studying His word and Praising His Holy name. We make Jesus known by loving others and reaching out to them in time of need.
Church at the Cross staff and elders serve the church body by working alongside the congregation in the various ministries of the church sharing our common vision.
Serving the local, neighboring and international communities to spread our passion for God
Our pastors and leaders provide spiritual leadership and teaching to equip the church, and support staff serve those leading and working in our ministries.
- Power Camp Summer Party "Bounce The Block" at Church at the Cross Click HERE to view the Event Slide Show Video Courtesy of Ms. Colleen Burdin
- We’re having a “Let’s Chat”, Girls Talk Saturday, May 31, 2014 @ 2:30 PM at the Church Contact the Church Office for Details.
- Observance of Passover:Let's meet as a Church family and observe an authentic Jewish Passover as we remember what our Lord did on the night He was betrayed. It will be a very special time of remembrance. We will have 12 disciples dressed in authentic clothing. Related Documentation: [Click th... [read more]
- Come Just as You Are This Sunday. Worship Service: 9:00am / 11:15am
This Week's Bulletin
- Bulletin: 09/06/2014 2 CORINTHIANS: 6-7 "Is there Something Odd About Us? " [Link]
- Year 2014 Church at the Cross Covenant 1. Do something the draws people to the Lord, like Tebowing. 2. Invite one person to Church each week. 3. Read the Bible once per day. 4. Pray to the Lord for 15 minutes per day. 5. Perfect attendance in Church when in town. When out of town, be in a Ch... [read more]
Every last Saturday of each Month. Contact the Church Office for details
Connection Team Outreach
- Come Participate!
If you need a ride to Church, please call me or email me and we will get you booked and picked up as well as returned safely home. Click HERE to Schedule.
Church at the Cross
- Need a Ride to Church?
Church at the Cross :: A pilot-testing initiative of a Leadership Training Module for the residents of Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines (survivors of the Haiyan super storm of November 2013). Classes will be conducted for them beginning June 2014. Volunteer evaluators and/or participants from the church are welcome to join. Light snacks will be served. This is an adult gathering. We are not able to provide child care. Please see or call Han if interested to join (83206709442).
Fish On Friday
- Contact: Han Lug for details